- Looking back at my life, the times that seemed the most difficult were the times that moved me forward to better things.
- It would be nice if I could learn lessons the easy way instead of the hard way.
- I freakin' love art journaling!
- Painting and coloring and cutting and pasting are not just for kindergarten any more.
- Waxed paper between the pages of my art journal can keep them from sticking together and allow me to paint a lot of pages at once.
- It is easier to hate the icky parts of myself than it is to love my whole self, icky parts and all.
- Loving the icky parts is really, really hard.
- I am really hard on myself.
- Being really hard on myself is soooo not productive.
- Melody Ross is a goddess with the hands of Martha Stewart and the heart of the Dalai Lama.
MoMA: The Rise of the Russian Avant-Garde
19 hours ago