Monday, September 6, 2010

What I Did on My Summer Vacation

For starters, I didn't have a summer vacation.  Wah!  I did go to Denver on a business trip, where I saw this bewildering sign:


Since I couldn't figure out how to obey this sign, I rebelled and did a double pirourette in the street. 

One of the Leaders of the Free World, my dear friend Tina Babe, drove down (up? over?) from Colorado Springs just to see little ol' me.  Wasn't that nice?  We had a nice visit, even if I did dribble mocha frappucino down my kiwi green sweater set.  (I am just SO classy!)

Speaking of classy, this is the only way to travel:



My work is taking cost-cutting measures to the extreme:



I started art journaling (poorly, I might add):





An hour, a paper punch, and a Company Store catalog can be mildly therapeutic:


We explored new breakfast ideas:


The hubs sent me flowers:


I had another surgery on my monster eyeball:


And I avoided being eaten by a vampire:


How was your summer?

2 comments:

Robin Thomas said...

I am glad you are posting! That stretch truck is hot. And I will forever love your big balls, moster ball, whateves.

I think she needs to be running from you!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, that breakfast place needs to become a new way of life for us. I guess that I'm going to Denver soon.