Saturday, March 5, 2011

Ooh, look! Something shiny!

What with the continued public employee bashing in the media, I'm feeling a little beat up lately.  One of the joys of being an eensy bit shallow is that I find it quite easy to distract myself with shiny things.

So behold, my soldered pendants:

I'm still learning, still perfecting my soldering skills.  And I'm having fun with it.

I'm still finishing up the Soul Restoration Workshop.  It's officially over but I'm still working on the last few assignments.  I just can't let go.  It was that good.

And I'm art journaling up a storm.  One of my journals is to help me with my goal to develop some better habits this year in the area of health.  When I want to eat a cupcake or an enormous plate of nachos, I paint, cut, paste, stamp, or write instead. 






Now if you will excuse me, I believe someone mentioned an enormous plate of nachos.  (See, I told you I was easily distracted.)

0 comments: